Our people are the driving force behind our success and the most valuable asset we have.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, passionate individuals who enjoy being part of a team and will relish the opportunity to deliver a high standard of customer service
If you feel that this appeals to you, please send us a copy of your C.V. and we will get back to you should a suitable position arise, our current vacancies are –
Quality and Compliance Manager
To ensure that Ayerst meets the requirements of the UKAS and ISO 17020/17025 accreditation standards applied to the technical work accreditation.
Embedding a culture of quality, health and safety and compliant processes throughout the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be the main point of contact / point of authority, internally and externally, in relation to UKAS and ISO 17020/17025 and be the champion of the standard.
• Oversee the Surveying, Analytical and Laboratory duties.
• Managing own workload and diary – with exceptional attention to detail.
• Address on site quality issues and carry out regular onsite audits in line with the UKAS requirements and Ayerst authorisation chart.
• Conduct unannounced site checks.
• Undertake staff training, in house and on site as required.
• Authorise staff to work unsupervised.
• Conduct Asbestos Awareness training with clients – on site as necessary.
• Point of contact with clients on all quality related issues – on site as necessary.
• Responsible for internal health and safety.
• Responsible for generating Alpha-Tracker reports and management information.
• Directly responsible to the Directors. Preparing management updates, sharing issues and driving innovation with the management team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must hold a COCA qualification or equivalent asbestos certificate.
• Full driving license.
• Preferred HND standard or above.
• Significant experience working in a similar role and with a UKAS accredited consultancy with previous responsibility for a company’s quality and H&S environment.
• Experience / knowledge of Surveying, Analytical and Laboratory duties.
• Previous training / coaching experience ideal.
• IT proficient.
• Likely to have 5years plus experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communicator with high influence and impact.
• Flexible and adaptable in approach.
• Ability to establish cooperative relationships throughout the business and with clients.
• Robust and resilient.
If interested, please apply here